Sunday, March 3, 2013

This is my first blog post.  I have been folowwing quite a few blogs and decided it was time to dive into the blogging world.  Please be patient with me as this is all new and I probably will make tons of mistakes!  I will post some of my creations as I love to craft!  If I could make a carreer out of it I would, but then the bills wouldn't get paid.  I do love my job as an occupational therapy assistant.  I love people and meet new ones each day!  There is nothing more rewarding than seeing a client who has been debilitated from sickness and have them get strong enough to go home.  To know I have been a small part of that makes me feel like I've done God's work.  OK, enough rambling for one day. 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card Tracy! i love your take on the inspiration photo...i wouldn't be able to eat these cupcakes, they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete